In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
As this race is in March, the weather is very unpredictable. In the past, we’ve had some weather incidents which have interfered with the race plans.
In the event of inclement weather, we will work with our permitting partners to make the tough decision as to whether or not to cancel the race if the weather conditions are dangerous, or damaging to the park land. Please note that this race is under the supervision of several park municipalities, who reserve the right to revoke our permits at any time due to damaging weather conditions. It's important to understand that such a decision is not always in the hands of MCRRC, but we do take the safety of our volunteers and participants very seriously.
Please note that there are no refunds for participants who decide they no longer wish to participate in this event - even is such decision is due to poor weather conditions.
All participants are urged to check the race website as well as the Facebook page in the days leading up to an event for the most current event conditions and updates.